That's My Baby!


Yes Sir....That's My Baby!

So sweet, so lovable, so innocent, so adorable. . .
but what are they REALLY thinking ? !

Yes, I believe I WOULD like a little nightcap!

That was the TWIST ... Now let me show you the WATUSI.

Now, THAT'S a babysitter!

I think I swallowed my pacifier...

I had them walking the floor all night long!
BTalk1a
Harry, don't talk like that in front of the baby.

Don't call me. I'll call you.


Real GUSTO!

Where's MY olive?

Our group had 44% fewer cavities!

All THAT was in the contract I signed?

Really, Officer, I was only doing 25!

This has REALLY been a bad day!

I'm learning the Macarena.

Want to see MY tattoo?

But, I'm not READY to go to bed!
BTalk1r
OBJECTION
OVERRULED!

I'll bet you say that to all your granddaughters...

You want to play PIGGIES WENT TO MARKET? Use your own PIGGIES!
Photographs
by
Josef A. Schneider

Well, that's a heck of a way to take a guy's temperature!

LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-