Diary Of An Unborn Child


(Attention: Some Viewers may find this objectionable, But this Webmistress finds important.)
These are the opinions of a Single Mother of three and she would not have traded her time with her children for anything in the world and THANKS GOD each day that she was given thee opportunity to leave a legacy of herself to live on thru her children and their children.
    OCTOBER 5th:  Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, I am as small as a seed of an apple, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blonde hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

    OCTOBER 19th:  Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother 'Is' and I am also.

    OCTOBER 23rd:  My mouth is beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be "MAMA"

    OCTOBER 25th:  My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! After many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.



    NOVEMBER 2nd:  I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those legs will raise me to my Mother's arms ,before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my Father. NOVEMBER 12th:  My tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I'll be able to stroke my Mom's hair with them.

    NOVEMBER 20th:  It wasn't until today that the Doctor told Mom that I am alive and living right here under her heart. Oh , how happy she must be! Are you happy Mom?

    NOVEMBER 25th:  My Mom and Dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don't even know yet that I am to be their little girl. I want to be called LoriAnn. I am getting so big already.


    DECEMBER 10th:  My hair is already growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder that kind of hair my Mom has.

    DECEMBER 13th:  I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything else is to see my Mom.

    DECEMBER 24th - CHRISTMAS EVE:  I wonder if Mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart beats strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup, tup-tup... You'll have a healthy little daughter, Mom.

    DECEMBER 28th: Today my MOM killed me.   —Anonymous
Diary of an Unborn Child is the title of an anonymously-written anti-abortion article which was first read on the floor of the New York Senate in 1970. The article reappeared in 1980, and was turned into a song in 2005. Wikipedia

Please take heed to this...
and remember that their is a child out there who never
had a chance to be welcomed into the world
and this will haunt their parents forever.
Children and young adults please use caution and remember: 

"It will be the cries of your child
that you will either comfort or fear."
I originally found this "article" in an ANN LANDERS newspaper column during my first pregnancy in 1980 and posted it in 2001 on my original website called LazsRealm
Also see Heaven's Inspirations featuring the artwork of Tom Sierak 
 
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LoriAnn
LoriAnn

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-