Super Hero....of the World!


I have this awesome power
that comes from deep within
Sometimes it overwhelms me,
and I can do anything!

There is nothing that will frighten me
nothing that I fear
Because my super powers
will just make them disappear.

But there are times when I think
how useful it would be
If those super powers
could somehow help me;

By eliminating any debts
and all the bills are paid,
So I could sit back and relax
or go on holiday!

How handy would it be
if they could take away
All of life's difficulties
and make a brighter day;

Full of smiles and laughter
without a single care,
Oh how I'd love these powers
to surround us everywhere.

Now I am in such demand
for everybody knows
Of the powers I behold
as the "resident" hero.

It's a hard life but someone has
to do it just the same,
But still it has it's own rewards
so I don't need the fame.

Just the mere affection
that now seems to come my way
From all the ladies of the town
that now call me every day.

But sometimes being a hero
isn't what it appears to be
For there are times that I just want
to have some time for me.

Still it can have its upsides
for I have so much fun
Playing super powers
and pretending I'm still young!

So if there's one thing that I've learnt
is to live abundantly,
I may be a super hero but
that's OK by me!



© Christina J. Smith
21st August, 2004




Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-