First Kiss


Just a young girl, In my early teens; never been kissed, not knowing what love means, I went to a party, the birthday of a friend my curiosity about kissing would soon come to an end.

As they were spinning the bottle I sat in a corner so shy wouldn't join in,  just watched from the corner of my eye.

Another game was starting I refused to join in they were giving out numbers , but I held out to the end.

He was in the room with lights turned down low they called out a number  and said I should go.

"I didn't take a number" I said quite firm 'He gave you this one' Oh! what I was about to learn.

My pulse was pounding so hard in my head it took some nudging, as to the room I was led.

 In the shadows he was waiting  to give me my first kiss I've never forgotten, it was sheer bliss.

Around my shoulder, his arm he placed I could feel his hand, touching my face.

I heard him whisper, "this is what you've been missing"
Wow! I could get used to this "kissing".

© By Carrie Kinyon 2001

Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-