I Nose It


    I am my own worst enemy
    To do the things I do
    No time to clean the homestead
    No time to make the stew.

    They say I like to gossip
    Well! I talk about a few
    But nothing like my neighbor
    I've told you! You know who?

    I even talk about myself
    And if that don't wake you up
    I write a lot of stuff down
    Cuz I've watched you strut your stuff.

    I make it my stinking business
    Call me nosey I don't care
    I'm looking in your window
    Can you see my big eyed glare?

    I saw you drink that big boss
    And eat that chocolate pie
    And when you threw the laundry away
    I though that I would die.

    Too lazy to wash your nasty clothes
    Just put em in the trash
    Took the money from hubby's pocket
    Bought some more and paid in cash.

    Poor thing he was a sleeping
    And didn't know one thing
    You cut the cord on the telephone
    So the dang thing wouldn't ring.

    When he wakes up he'll be surprised
    His pockets empty of cash
    But I know something you don't know
    He has a little stash.

    Call me anything you want
    It wont be anything new
    Sticking my nose in your business
    Was more fun than cooking stew.
©Ginny Bryant July 24 2004
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-