Mouse Control


Sitting at the computer I am in control
of delightful images to behold.
Beautiful cards from friends
are there for me
Waiting for me to click the mouse to see.

Now, it is not to be
for the mouse would not play
Deciding it would be in control today.
It hid itself so I could not get online
To read those beautiful cards of mine.

Try as I might,
I could not get it to come out
Even when I began to shout.
Twisting it here and there and all about
It chose to hide
and never peak its pointed nose out.


Oh why, Dear Mouse should it be today
I have trouble from you
When I so wanted to hear from my friend?
It has been a long weekend
And no one can come to my rescue.

I click and I click to no avail
Because Dear Mouse has tucked its tail
And hid from me, I am sure 'tis true
Never peaking out
to give me a glimpse of you.


Mousie has me in its control right now
Making me squirm about in my chair
Sliding it up and down
and here and there
Trying to get it to take me
where I want to go some how.

After a bit the mouse tired of the game
And settled down after its laugh at me
For there I see it point right at a greeting
Sent from my friend
and our hearts are now meeting.

Dear mouse your point I see!
You connect my computer and me.
We depend on you so much
To open mail, games, cyber space and such!

You Have MOUSE CONTROL!!!!!

Copyright © 8/16/04 Jane Ward Smith
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-