Beauty Of A New Age

The name of this print entitled "Beauty of a New Age" ©Lee Seed 

If I came knocking at your door,
Would you know I was there?
Would you open and invite me in,
To show me that you care?

If I tiptoed around your heart,
And promised to be quiet,
Would that be okay with you?
Or would it cause a riot?
 
I promise not to step on,
Any feelings you have there,
It’s only my desire,
To let you know I care.

It’s only my intention,
To tell you, you are handsome,
Not to make you shy away,
Nor hint at any ransom.
 
But just to reassure you,
To let you know it’s true,
I love the way you make me feel,
With things you say and do.

To let you know in some small way,
Although we’re miles apart,
That you already have a place,
That’s special in my heart.


© 2003 Loree (Mason) O’Neil

Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U 
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-