My Computer




I sometimes sit and wonder,
About the days way back then.
You know, before the 'puter,
Took my life round the bend!

I never knew how to turn it on,
I stared at it for days.
I really couldn't fathom,
Nothing about this craze!

I got so tired of asking,
Everybody this and that.
I figured it out for myself,
Once I found my thinking hat!

I never missed my shows,
I had to see each one.
But since I found the internet,
I just go to CBS.com!

My family thinks I've lost it,
Out in cyber-space.
This is where you'll find me,
Working at a fast pace!

Just one more webpage, I promise,
Then supper I will start.
The sad and hungry looks I get,
Almost break my heart..
Almost! {smile}


Debbie Dodson ©January 25, 2000 



 
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-