Doggy Wisdom

~ My Best Friend ~

If I had faith in God
Like my doggie has in me
I'd follow in my master's steps
 and obey Him perfectly

My doggie is my best friend
He proves to me each day
by listening and obeying me
In his own doggish way

When I am down, He seems to know
He always stays close by
From expressions on his face I see
That he is wondering 'Why'

When I am happy, He's happy too
When I'm down, he's sad
My doggie is the very best friend
That a master ever had

He snuggles up and seems to say
'I know you're felling blue,
If you would give a little hint,
I'd know just what to do'

If he could only talk to me
I know just what he'd say
'I love you my dear master
in my little doggish way'

Yolanda Cohen © 2004

"People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody and being nice, right? Well, dogs already know how to do that:
    • Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    • When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
    • Run, romp, and play daily.
    • Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
    • When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
    • If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
    • When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
    • Be faithful.
     
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-