Lord's Hospital


I went to the Lord's Hospital for a routine check-up and found out I was sick. When JESUS ​​measured my blood pressure, he found that I was low on TENDERNESS . When he measured my temperature, he registered 40 degrees of SELFISHNESS .

I had an electrocardiogram and it was diagnosed that I needed a BRIDGE OF LOVE , because my vein was blocked and wasn't supplying my EMPTY HEART .

I went to the orthopedist because I was having difficulty walking side-by-side with my brother, and I couldn't hug him because I had fractured my arm when I tripped over my VANITY .

Myopia was diagnosed, as I was unable to see beyond APPEARANCES .

I complained that I couldn't hear him, and he diagnosed a blockage resulting from the EMPTY WORDS of everyday life.

Thank you LORD , for not charging me for the consultation, for your great MERCY . I promise, when I leave here, to only use:

Natural remedies, which you recommended to me and which are in the prescription book of YOUR GOSPEL .

Every day, upon waking, I will drink a TEA OF GRATITUDE , upon arriving at work I will drink a tablespoon of GOOD MORNING , and every hour, a PATIENCE tablet with a glass of HUMILITY .

When I get home, LORD , I will take a daily injection of LOVE and, before going to bed, two capsules of a CLEAR CONSCIENCE .

By acting this way, I am certain that I will no longer get sick and every day will be a day of fellowship and solidarity .

I promise to continue this preventative treatment for the rest of my life, so that when you call me, it will be due to NATURAL DEATH.

Thank you, Lord!
 

Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-