Daddy Loves Mommy



Kisses for mommy
no, not from me
Kisses from daddy
oh, blessed be!

Watching and waiting
a puzzling air
Like they're glued together
with clouds in their hair.

Should I say something,
should I interrupt?
'Cause if I don't then
won't they get stuck?

Hmmmm....kisses so sloppy
it must be love
But how do they do it
I can't see that far up!

What is it they do
all that way up there?
Just kisses and cuddles
to show they care?

Such a long long way up
to stop for a kiss,
But they must sure like it
'cause they're always like this!

Daddy loves mummy
that much I know
And mummy loves daddy
'cause I heard her say so.

But they must be careful
'cause mummy did say
That kisses like these
are how babies are made!

Oh Mummy, oh daddy
come on let's go
You can do that stuff later
when we get home;

'Cause right now there's something
of more importance,
And if we don't hurry
I'll need some new pants!

Oh mummy and daddy
how sweet they can be
Their kisses so sloppy
is how they made me;

My daddy loves mummy
and they love me too,
But I can't wait till I'm older
till I can have that same view!


© Christina
17th September, 2004


Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-