~*~ Granny Got A Scooter ~*~

I purchased a new scooter just for me
My kids say, now granny be careful
Your new scooter is not like a car
They seem to worry, you see.

They keep telling me that I am old
But there's one thing I want them to know
I am not staying inside this house
I'm riding my scooter even if it is cold.



I say to my kids, now listen to me
I'm warning all of you here and now
You better keep the driveway clear
Granny is riding the scooter, you hear.

I tell them I know all the rules
So, kids don't you fret
Granny's got a new scooter
And I'm not through riding yet!


Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - IcqGreetings4U
LoriAnn
LoriAnn

DISCLAIMER - The information that is posted on this blog is for general enjoyment and information only. This blog contains links to other websites which you may choose to visit if you so desire. The content of these sites are evaluated before the links are included on this blog but not always guaranteed to be family-friendly as time goes on.

-